Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Technical Recruiter (canada)
Specific Responsibilities & Primary Duties:
· Develop and maintain a network of key talent potentially available for immediate hire.
· Develop knowledge related to client needs to effectively Client recruitment resources in a professional and efficient manner
· Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
· Screen and interview qualified candidates.
· Conduct initial interviews via telephone and define a short-list for client delivery
· Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and Client/Hiring managers.
· Reviews the hiring managers interview feedback with each candidate and take appropriate action when required.
· Conduct follow up interviews with successful placements
· Contact every working Consultant every 2 weeks and document in ATS(application tracking system)
Apply by creating/using account